A skip tracing program is a tool / technique any company or individual can use to:
- Locate missing persons
- Collect debts
- Repossess something
- Locate a long lost relative
- Find old friends or loved ones
- Many other uses…..
A skip tracing company will perform skip tracing services for a fee and often you can locate someone for $100 or less through them. Or you can purchase a skip tracing software program to help you perform your own online search for free.
One of the first things you should do when skip tracing is determine the subject’s full and complete name and any nicknames. For females, you may need their maiden name and any previous married names. If they have a very common name then using their first, middle and last names will help narrow your search down. Generally, what your are looking for is specific address on a specific date.
Here is a list of all the information that will be helpful when skip tracing:
- Subjects full and complete name and any alias names
- Spouse’s name and maiden name
- Last known address and the date it was valid
- Any previous addresses and dates valid
- Last know telephone numbers with dates valid
- Social Security number
- Date of birth and age
- Spouse’s Date of birth
- Last known Employment of subject and spouse
- ID or Drivers license numbers
[widgets_on_pages id=”Skip Tracing”]