A free background check can provide some enlightening information about a person. But what can a free background check tell me that I don’t already know? First, let’s take a look at some of the reasons you might want to conduct your own free background check:
- Have you met someone new and think they may be the “right one”? Do they seem too good to be true? Do they have a criminal record?
Find out the answer to these questions with a free criminal background check!
- Does a friend or coworker really have that college degree they have been bragging about? Do they have a criminal record? Conduct a free background check and find out.
- Have you got some strange neighbors? Do they have a criminal background? Have they ever been arrested? A free background check can tell you.
- Are you about to hire someone for a critical position such as a nanny for your child and you need to make sure the person does not have a criminal record or past criminal history? Conduct your own free background check and find out
These are just a few of the reasons conducting your own free background check can be useful. There are many, many more reasons too numerous to mention.
Now that we have seen a few reasons to conduct a free background investigation, lets take a look at some of the elements of a person’s history that you might want to look at:
- Verify a persons name, address, or telephone number
- Find out or verify a persons age
- To see if the social security number they are using is valid
- Criminal history records and drivers license check for DUI or other convictions
- Personal credit report Educational history and professional licenses
Luckily, and contrary to popular belief, most of the information involved in these types of searches is a matter of public record and much of it can be accessed through or with the help of the internet.
[widgets_on_pages id=”Free Background Check”]